Do you immediately question when a hotel asks for your passport? Can you not do an online payment without wondering about security vulnerabilities? When voting, do you try to figure out ways to vote twice? Do you have the unique security mindset? If you answered ‘yes’ to the above questions, and you think you would fit into a dynamic environment where learning, sharing knowledge and teamwork are the order of the day, then you will feel right at home with us.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a security engineer with technical focus. Your job will be to review security related designs and changes in our software and infrastructure. Also, you will be working on improving our security pipeline, setup penetration tests or making our monitoring and detection better and smarter. You consult on security decisions for office automation.
You are able to function as an independent advocate in a relatively small organization and work with our Security Officer, Site Reliability Engineering team, architects and development teams to ensure a mature way of working in terms of security.
- Experience with threat modeling, reviewing designs and architectures from a security perspective
- Ability to setup automated penetration tests and security pipelines
- Hands-on experience with AWS tooling and an infrastructure and policy as code mindset (we use ansible, packer, HashiCorp vault, terraform)
- Related education in the area of information science with additional security training and certification
- You can setup a vulnerability database or lightweight policy house
- You are able to train and motivate colleagues in security and privacy by design and thinking like a hacker
- You are result oriented and involve others for sustainable results
- Personal integrity is your strong point and you are motivated to ensure secure and safe exchange of medical information
- You have dealt with security incidents and are able to respond in a controlled way
- You are up to date about tooling and best practices for security
What do we offer?
We offer salaries of which we can confidently say are in line with the market. ZorgDomein also has other excellent employee benefits:
- Very good primary and secondary working conditions.
- A team of highly motivated people with a passion for their product.
- Working with innovative techniques.
- A place to prove yourself and an energetic working environment, see below.
ZorgDomein offers an interesting working environment
ZorgDomein works in an extremely challenging environment: the medical world is a very intricate one, our database holds a vast amount of data and security and accuracy are vital when it comes to medical data. You will be given significant responsibilities within a small team and be offered plenty of opportunity to keep developing yourself. We are relentless in pursuing improvement and this offers our employees lots of room to introduce their plans and ideas. ZorgDomein is a company with lots of ambition and a place where you - as a quality-driven professional - can really make a difference. All ZorgDomein employees are committed, engaged individuals with a great team spirit offering you the chance to work at our fabulous offices at either Breukelen or Heerenveen.
Who are we?
We are ZorgDomein, a successful and rapidly growing IT company in the medical sector. ZorgDomein's mission is to truly improve patient care by connecting healthcare practitioners to each other and to their patients. To this end ZorgDomein has developed a range of products: applications that make it possible - and easy - for different healthcare practitioners to communicate and exchange data. ZorgDomein is the market leader in digital communications within the healthcare sector.
If you would like to apply to this job, please complete the form below and send it to us, along with your CV and brief covering letter telling us why you'd like to join our company.
Ben jij de persoon die wij zoeken?
Ben je geïnteresseerd in een oriënterend gesprek of wil je meer informatie over de vacature? Vul hieronder dan je gegevens in en wij nemen contact met je op.