ZorgDomein assists caregivers in finding, selecting, and arranging care. To this end, we connect healthcare professionals with each other and their patients on our platform. ZorgDomein is committed to continuously improving its platform through the smart use of data.
We are looking for a data analyst to expand our Data and Analytics team to support the further growth and development of our platform.
Who we are
We are ZorgDomein, the independent platform for bringing together healthcare supply and demand. We facilitate referrers and patients to choose the most appropriate care and give them control over the process. We digitally connect patients, referrers, and healthcare providers, enabling secure information exchange and close collaboration between healthcare professionals.
Almost all general practitioners, hospitals, independent clinics, and laboratories use our platform, as do many mental health care institutions, nursing and care homes, home care institutions, municipalities, paramedics, and independent professionals. In 2020, 14 million referrals and diagnostics requests with associated data exchange were made via ZorgDomein, for more than 6 million individual patients.
As a successful tech company and market leader in digital data exchange within healthcare, we find ourselves in a challenging work environment. The medical world is complex with a great potential for technological innovations and where security and reliability of data transfer are key.
As a data analyst you will help ZorgDomein realize its vision to be the best healthcare matcher in the world. ZorgDomein processes a wealth of data, such as referrers’ choices for healthcare products and waiting times for appointments. ZorgDomein is therefore uniquely positioned to offer a transparent overview of the best available care options to both patients and referrers.
As a member of our Data and Analytics team you will contribute to the optimal use of internal and external data sources to support product improvement and platform growth. You will work closely with colleagues from Operations, Sales, Professionals, Suppliers, Marketing, Product, and other teams, translating their needs into data requests and insights. You’ll be in a key position to educate and empower stakeholders to use data in decision making.
What we expect from you
- Three or more years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with SQL, business intelligence tools and data visualization
- Experience with web and product analytics
- Clear and direct communication skills about complex and technical topics
- Experience with Python and/or R is preferred
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- A bachelor or master’s degree
What we offer
- Full-time position (40 hours) with societal impact
- Competitive salary and pension plan
- Young and informal organization with a passion for healthcare
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Role in a small team with responsibility and room for own initiatives
- Possibilities for personal development and attending training courses at our expense
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Beautiful work location in Breukelen on the river Vecht
If you are interested in this position, please share your resume and a short motivation with us by the form below.
For questions contact Robina Schouten 06-12974560